Friday, July 27, 2007

Real Estate rebates will dominate soon

In my mind there is not much doubt about it.

With the internet came change. BIG change. The real estate industry is not immune to evolution.

My good friend, Bill Brynelsen in Spring Grove, Illinois, was the subject of attacks from traditional real estate agents for the past two years. They would not show his listings. They made threatening phone calls.

But Bill persevered. I encouraged Bill to continue when he felt beleagured and tired. I knew that one day word-of-mouth would put him in the driver's seat.

That day has come.

Bill is so busy selling houses and paying rebates to the buyers that he needed to put on help.

How is your rebate business doing?

Add your business to my new site at no cost:
http://www.realestaterebatepros.com


greg cryns

1 comment:

greg said...

Put your comments here.